- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman Accuses Ishita Of Kidnapping Pihu!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Fans Upset With The Track, Trend ‘EndYHM’, Here’s What Ekta Kapoor Has To Say
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Abhishek Verma Aka Adi Talks His Journey; Fans Upset With His Sudden Exit!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Pihu Suffers Depression Because Of Ishita & Raman’s Fight!
- Is Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Aly Goni Part Of Khatron Ke Khiladi 9?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Not Just Raman, Shagun, Bhallas & Iyers Are Against Ishita For Killing Adi!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's latest episode has Raman telling Sarika that he tried to keep her away from Romi to save her future, but she took a big risk by trusting Romi. He says that he can forcefully marry his brother off to her, but there will be no love in the marriage. He proposes to support her financially and gives her a blank cheque. Sarika angrily refuses the offer. After Raman leaves, she calls Ashok and says that she is ready to file a case against Romi.
Raman receives a court letter and comes to know that Sarika has filed a case of sexual harassment against Romi. He denies taking any responsibility for Romi. Toshi becomes more protective over her son and starts making insensible comments against Sarika.
Toshi declares that she will keep supporting her son. Raman privately calls lawyer Pathak and tells him to help his mother. Ishita tells Sarika to withdraw the case. Sarika thinks Ishita is also supporting Romi.
Ishita explains that she will take the responsibility of Sarika’s marriage with Romi, but she is against the exposure of personal matters in the court. Sarika is determined to take revenge upon Romi. Ishita thinks she will keep Toshi happy in the Karva Chauth, as the latter is tensed for Romi.
Mihika comes to Ashok’s cabin with a stunning makeover. She agrees to work for a project where she will have to travel with Ashok. While Ashok thinks he will exploit a new girl, Mihika plans that she will take the chance of Ashok’s lechery and collect evidence against him, to open the eyes of Shagun.