- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Roshni Gets Kidnapped; Ishita Warns Bhalla Family!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: All Is Not Well Between Aditi Bhatia & Avantika Hundal!
- Iftaar Parties On Naagin 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein & Other TV Shows’ Sets
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Completes 1500 Episodes, The Team Thanks Fans For Their Love
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30th August written episode: Romi comes to meet Sarika’s mother to convince her for marrying Sarika. She thinks him to be the plumber, who was to come and repair a tap. She tells Romi to see the tap. He feels helpless and damages the tap.
Mihika comes to Mihir’s flat when he is suffering from fever. She takes food from restaurant and feeds him. She tries to know the secret of his sister in a friendly way. Mihir avoids it.
Raman surprises Ishita with a wonderful and innovative reward for her friendship. He sticks a nameplate with the name Dr Ishita Raman Bhalla, outside the Bhalla house. The Iyers feel extremely happy for Ishita.
The Iyers come to the Bhalla house for marriage discussion. Madhavi and Soumya intentionally talk of delaying the marriage, to avoid Param’s presence. Param suddenly says that he has given money to Toshi, for he is staying in the Bhalla house.
Raman loses control over his anger. He tells Param if he wants to show off his money and pay for food and facilities in the Bhalla house, he should do it properly. Raman tells him to pay sixty thousand a month!
Raman tells Ishita that he has done this not only to insult the scoundrel, but to make Simmi understand his true nature. He tells Ishita to brainwash Simmi so that she puts pressure on Param to earn the money himself, not to beg from Ashok.
If Param is able to earn the money, then he is changed and if he fails, Simmi will know his truth—thinks Raman. Ishita appreciates the idea. She comes to the Bhalla house when Simmi is fuming over the matter. Ishita says in front of Simmi that Param should prove himself in front of Raman. Simmi likes the idea.