- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti Looks Resplendent In These Pictures & We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
It was seen that Seher begs forgiveness from Sanam for putting her in that state and she was she was not aware that she was her sister and recollects the way she had knocked Sanam into unconsciousness on the day of the wedding.
Mumani, as known to all is known for negative role and creating the disturbance in the lives of the protagonists of the show. She was initially worried about her husband having an affair and then when all that got over she thought of changing herself for the good.
In the coming episodes, viewers will get to see the wedding sequence of Aahil and at the venue, electrical short circuit will set panic amongst those present. In the entire mad rush, Mumani will step on an electrical wire and get electrocuted. The impact of the shock would be so much that after a lot of struggle she would finally give up and lose her consciousness.
While Mumani would leave everyone, Tanvir much before that Tanveer tries to get Aahil out of his marriage commitment and asks him to rethink his decision of marrying Sanam. He tells her that he loves Sanam like crazy and stopping the wedding will actually result in "Badnaami" of their family. Aahil tells her that he has changed and it is all because of Sanam's love. Tanveer looks on smilingly disgustedly as he tells her that he has understood the value of relationships. Having no option, Tanveer blesses him to stay happy forever.
Alka Kaushal who essays the character of Mumani said that "Yes, it is true that the character is coming to an end, and I feel fortunate to have got so much love and support from the show. The character was well written and even the end scene is shot beautifully. It was kind of a heroic farewell which has added more confidence in me. I am of course going to miss the show and the team and I wish them all the best".