TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Qubool Hai's third lead male actor, Karanvir Bohra, who entered the show after Karan Singh Grover and Raqesh Vashisht, has left the Zee TV show. Karanvir has completed a year on the show and says that his journey here is over.
I believe my journey (on the show) is over now. Some people come for a season, and some for a lifetime. Well, I came for a season. It was a good run on the show. After my earlier shows, especially Saubhagyavati Bhav, where I played the anti-hero, I got a romantic image on this show," Karanvir Bohra was Quoted saying by BollywoodLife.
Qubool Hai first had Karan Singh Grover playing the lead role and the actor quit the show deciding to pursue his Bollywood career. Karan was replaced by Raqesh Vashisht, who did not survive long on the show. When Raqesh decided to quit, the show killed his character and decided to take a leap.
Following Raqesh, Karanvir entered the show as a new character post the leap. After a year of acting on the show, Karanvir has decided to bid his adios. The popular TV actor will be shooting his final episode on April 4th. His exit marks the end of his character Ahil as well on the show. He will, the same way as Raqesh's character Asad, be killed before Qubool Hai takes a leap.