- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Ajaz Khan was disqualified from the show after he physically abused Ali Quli Mirza on the show. The makers, of new Bigg Boss's new series Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol, have roped in Imam Siddique (Bigg Boss 6 contestant) to replace him on the show.
Recently on the show, Ajaz attacked Ali for nominating him for eliminations. Reportedly, he punched Ali repeatedly even when other inmates tried their best to prevent him from it. Bigg Boss then disqualified and roped in Imam Siddique to replace him on the show.
Ajaz, who entered the house a week before the rest of the Challengers did, had showed his resentment towards Ali from the first day. He had made it a point to target him inside the house at various scenarios. And when Ali nominated Ajaz at his first chance at nominations, Ajaz lost his cool and ended up starting a fight and even punching him repeatedly.
Ali, though was provoked during the incident and after getting hurt, managed to not raise his hand on Ajaz. Bigg Boss, disappointed with Ajaz and regretting having brought him back on the show decided to disqualify him soon after.
Since the show Bigg Boss Halla Bol's new format required 5 Challengers challenging the existing 5 Champions, Bigg Boss had to replace Ajaz with someone equally witty and entertaining.