- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Salim is disturbed because of Anarkali. Her words eco his mind and he is not able to concentrate when Akbar asks him something about politics. Salim says Akbar to do what he feels as he is right always. This makes Akbar (Rajat Tokas) feel that Salim is still angry with him.
Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) watches Salim disturbed and asks him the reason. Salim replies that he wants to stay alone and none there let him alone. Seeing this, Jodha meets Akbar and says Salim needs some time to understand things and they can't celebrate their anniversary when their son is not happy.
Rukhs offers drink to Akbar and asks him if she can spend some time with him. Akbar is sad because of his son Salim and says the same to Rukhs. He breakdown saying that he is happy that Rukhs is not suffering like him. He adds that he would have been happy without son than having a son who hates his father. Akbar says he won't celebrate wedding anniversary as him son hasn't understood him yet.
Rukhs couldn't see her love Akbar sad this way and wakes Salim who is asleep. She asks him to take responsibility of Jodha-Akbar anniversary. Salim interrupts saying he doesn't love both of them so why should he do this. Rukhs takes his promise and convince him for taking this responsibility. She asks him to go to Akbar and say the same.
When Hoshiyar asks why she is doing this thought she herself wanted Salim to be against Jodha and Akbar, Rukhs says she can't see Jalal sad and this is for her love. She adds that she can hurt Jodha but not Akbar. Hoshiyar says she is happy that she is neither girl nor boy. If she was girl she had to bend for love, and if boy, she would have had to struggle in war.
On the other track of Jodha Akbar, Anarkali says Zil that when her father Rashid gets well they will leave Agra and go back. Zil asks if she met Qutub, for which she hesitatingly says that if God wills they shall meet.