- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Call Canter task's second day had Ali from challengers team made the call to Gautam on Bigg Boss 8. It was a one way conversation wherein Gautam hardly got any chance to respond when Ali said things like "Aapne logon ke saath Upen pe ilzaam lagaya ki wo ladkiyon ki aad mein rehta hai har waqt, magar jab se naye log ghar mein aaye hain aap khud baaki ladkiyon ki aad mein rehte ho. Aapne Dimpy ke liye koi stand nahi liya, Mahek jo aapki acchi dost hai unke liye bhi aapne stand nahi liya. Aur toh aur aap hamesha Karishma ko apna target banaate ho.Aap yeh sab karke dikhana kya chahte ho?"
Gautam ensured he remained calm during the entire conversation and allegations put on him but replied politely to Ali saying that he was being misunderstood somewhere because whatever perception he carried about him was wrong and he wasn't taking any woman's support in the house because he didn't need that ever, and if Ali was saying that, it was his opinion and he couldn't help it.
There was a point during this call when Gautam felt bad about things but due to his team's support, he went on with his patient not getting wavered. Ali in an attempt to provoke Gautam also told him that he was actually trying to mislead the janta by trying to be Mr.Goody-Goody. He challenged Gautam that very soon Sana too would part her ways with him.