- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
This is by far the most sweetest thing that has happened on the show recently. The contestants forgot about their personal issues for one of the contenders, whom they have disliked, and stood by him just because the person has been part of them in the house from day one. Yes, the Champions who took a stand to save Gautam! It was quite overwhelming for me to watch the way nominations unfolded!
Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol nominations took place the same way it happened last week but the only difference this week is that Gautam Gulati is a part of the Challengers and not Champions and is at a disadvantage of getting nominated for eliminations. But turns out the Champions don't hate Gautam that much after all. Karishma and Ali, the biggest haters of Gautam currently on the show, refused to nominate him.
The two gave reasons that their main aim was to vote out the members, who have recently got inside the house and have no comparison for the 17 weeks ever since they were staying in including Gautam.
So the duo refused to nominate Gautam and saved him from eliminations this week on Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol.