- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's latest elimination has Sana Khan getting evicted from the show. Bigg Boss Weekend ka Halla Bol had Farah Khan asking Sana to join her on stage, announcing the end of her Bigg Boss journey yet again.
Sana was nominated for elimination this week along with Sambhavana Seth and Rahul Mahajan and unable to garner enough votes from the viewers the beautiful actress will be seen bidding her adios to her short Bigg Boss stint.
Entering the Bigg Boss Halla Bol series along with Sambhavana, Rahul, Ajaz Khan and Mahek Chahal, Sana was one of the five Challengers who for the first time ever in the history of the show entered the house challenging the top five contenders on the show, who were called the Champions.
Sana's lack of impression on the viewers will sure be the main reason for her eviction from Bigg Boss 8. Also, Sana has gained the immunity from elimination next week since she managed to become a champion this week. This keeps her safe from elimination next week, which means her place in the finale week is guaranteed. Despite her being the least entertaining, the chances of her continuing on the show while there are other strong contestants is quite meek.
Bigg Boss 8's Weekend Ka Halla Bol had Sana leaving the show tonight. This leaves the final 9 contestants surviving on the show, Gautam Gulati, Karishma Tanna, RJ Preetam, Ali Quli Mirza, Dimpy Mahajan, Mahek Chahal, Sambhavana Seth and Rahul Mahajan along with the latest addition Upen Patel continuing their journey on the show.