- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Karishma Tanna will be seen calling Rahul Mahajan a 'Gadha' while explaining about their encounter before the controversial reality show. Rahul, apparently, tried his luck with her after his break up with Dimpy Mahajan.
The latest episode of Bigg Boss 8's new series Bigg Boss Halla Bol will have Karishma getting irritated with Rahul's advances towards her despite her trying her best to keep him away. Apparently Rahul has been following her everywhere including the candy room and not giving her a moment of peace through out the day. While talking about his stalking abilities, she addressed him as a 'gadha' (donkey).
Talking about her encounter with Rahul Mahajan a while back, Karishma was having a conversation with Ali Quli Mirza and RJ Preetam. She was expressing how tired she was with him following her everywhere and that she is fed up. The two guys tried to explain to her that her reacting to this issue now, after Upen Patel has re-entered the show, shows that she is avoiding him now that her best friend is here.
Karishma tired with Rahul's advances explained to them how he had sent Facebook and Whatsapp messages and kept on even when she tried her best at ignoring her. Sh also said that he had sent her a favourite perfume bottle which is kept unopened at her place.
Bigg Boss 8 Halla Bol is getting interesting by the day and with this revelation about Rahul's crush on Karishma, it sure is going to get much more interesting with Upen being back to give him a tough competition for Karishma's attention. Catch the entire scenario on tonight's episode of Bigg Boss 8.