- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Sambhavana Seth was seen packing bags to leave the show after being called a prostitute by Dimpy Mahajan during an ugly fight they had in the midst of a task. She was seen banging on the door to be let out but Bigg Boss refused to pay her any heed.
The fights between Dimpy and Sambhavana has kept the show colourful from the time the latter entered the show as a Challenger. Though their fights and name calling until now was kept to the minimal, since no body was hurt enough to leave the show, this time around Dimpy's words went a level higher.
Dimpy though claims that she did not know the word she said had another meaning, which means a prostitute also says that Sambhavana knows she did not mean it that way. Sambhavana, who actually did not know Dimpy had said such a thing was informed by Karishma Tanna about it after the fight.
Now, Sambhavana has packed her bags to leave the house after being denied a talk with Bigg Boss even after her repeated requests. With only four days remaining for the finale, will the last Challenger be let out of the house so unceremoniously? Let's wait and watch if Sambhavana manages to exit Bigg Boss 8 tonight.