- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's will have teh house getting turned into a Call Centre. Gautam Gulati will be seen targeting Ali Quli Mirza for Ajaz Khan, Rahul Mahjan targets RJ Preetam for Dimpy Mahajan and Upen Patel targets Karishma Tanna for himself.
With the contestants starting a countdown of the number of days to the finale, evicted contestant Upen Patel's dramatic re-entry on the show has got all of the other housemates including Karishma Tanna on their toes.
Given a second opportunity on the show to complete his unfulfilled aspiration, Upen Patel is charming his way in to the hearts of the housemates. Spilling gifts on Karishma and expressing his feelings for her, Upen has been pouring his heart out at every opportunity he gets. But all is not hunky dory when rumors are spread in the house resulting into misunderstandings and differences between close allies.
The divide between the Challengers and Champions gets more prominent when the Challengers and the Champions compete to better each other in the luxury budget task. As Bigg Boss announces this week's luxury budget competition ‘Call Center', the housemates start to plan strategies to outwit their opponents in the task.
During this task, the Bigg Boss house will be converted into a call center run by the Champions and the Challengers turn by turn. Today, the Challengers are the aggrieved customers that make calls to complain at the call center, where the Champions act like employees servicing to the grievances of its customers.
While the customers question the employees about matters relating to the house and their individual differences, the employees at all times must maintain a polite tone and at no point of time can hang-up on their ranting customers.
As the Challengers begin to formulate their strategies at the Call Center, they rejoice in the opportunity to vent out their anger on the Champions with whom they cannot tolerate to see eye-to-eye. A 10 minute call during the task will test the patience of the housemate that can result into a confrontation between the Champions and the Challengers if they cannot control their nerves.
Champions At Work
The champions would be made to work at a call center while the challengers would try their best to break them. Karishma would be the supervisor.
Gautam Calls Ali
Gautam would don the role of Ghajini to call Ali and questions him about his intentions in getting Ajaz Khan eliminated from the show.
Upen Calls Karishma
Upen would call Karishma to try and make her hang up on him. He would ask her to prove their friendship by hanging up on him.
Karishma Stays Strong
Karishma Tanna would not falter at Upen's words. She would not fall for his trick at proving their friendship at the task.
Rahul Calls Preetam
Rahul calls Preetam to question his behaviour towards DImpy during a fight they had a while back. Preetam would stay unaffected.
Sana Calls Mahek
Sana would call Mahek to question her about her back stabbing them during the previous week. They later have a fight regarding this.