- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's upcoming episode will have the contestants walking down the memory lane with Bigg Boss and the viewers. Tonight's episode is set to turn emotional for all the contestants.
RJ Preetam, Dimpy Mahajan, Karishma Tanna, Ali Quli Mirza, Puneet Issar, Sonali Raut and Gautam Gulati will be taken to a dark room where they will be presented with their most memorable moments on the show this season.
Preetam, Karishma and Gautam will be seen breaking down and crying by the end of the presentation of all their memorable moments which will stay precious in their lives for many years to come.
While some of the memories make them laugh, some make them cry. Ali and Arya Babbar's fun times, Sonali's sweeping and Puneet and Gautam's fun times puts huge smiles on their faces and the times which turned most difficult for them brought tears to their eyes.
Preetam was seen expressing to Bigg Boss that it took his 45 years to reach this place getting emotional witnessing his journey on the show. Gautam on the other hand would be seen getting extremely emotional watching his journey on the show, especially the parts where he would be with Puneet Issar would make him cry.