- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 will have a surprise midweek elimination tonight. The nominated contestants Karishma Tanna, Dimpy Mahajan, Mahek Chahal and RJ Preetam are in the danger zone but the buzz saying Mahek is the weakest and might get evicted from the controversial reality show.
After the spur of activity, the meltdowns and the accusations that takes place after the latest task, Torture Cage, Bigg Boss announces that there will be a surprise midweek elimination among the nominated contestants and one among, Karishma, Dimpy, Mahek and Preetam will end their Bigg Boss journey tonight.
Although it is difficult to predict who might end up getting eliminated from the show, it can be predicted that among the four nominated Mahek has higher chances of getting evicted. While Karishma, Dimpy and Preetam have been on the show for a very long time and have had better connection with the viewers, it is Mahek who has had less of it during the little time she has been on the show.
The four unfortunate contestants will be asked to stand on the elevated platforms in the garden area with focus lights on them, while the rest of them would be seated nearby. They would then be asked to express their last words in case of their elimination. Karishma would express her gratitude to the show since it is because of the show that she met Upen Patel.
Bigg Boss 8's new series Bigg Boss Halla Bol has reached the final stage and with just less than 10 days remaining for the finale, there is a huge amount of stress on the existing contestants as only one among them would win the season.