Bigg Boss 9 was launched by the host of the show Salman Khan in a grand way. Salman, together with Tanu Weds Manu actor Deepak Dobriyal gave us sneak peek of the house, and Salman also hinted about the trouble that will start from the day one.
We also saw the celebrity being paired and sent to the house. The seven celebrity pairs are - The Bigg Boss pairs - Roopal Tyagi-Digyangana Suryavanshi, Kishwer Merchant-Aman Verma, Suyyash Rai-Rimi Sen, Vikas Bhalla-Yuvika Choudhary, Rochelle Rao-Prince Narula, Mandana Karimi-Keith Sequeira and Arvind Vegda-Ankit Gera. Let's give you a glimpse of what is going to happen on first day...
- Everyone is tired and are waiting to get into their comfortable clothes before they are going to sleep, but right then Bigg Boss announces that one among the pair will receive the luggage, while the other has to compromise.
- Contestants are asked to discuss mutually and decide, and give the names of those contestants who want to keep their bags.
- Most men in the house sacrifice their bags, which will be shredded in front of them, which leave them shocked. Roopal and Kishwer break down. Other contestants console themselves.
- The inmates of the house will wake up to the song 'Yeh Dosti Hum Nahi Todenge', reminding them of the bond (pairings) that cannot be broken.
- Inmates discus about everyone's behaviour inside house and predict how they are going to successfully stay at the Bigg Boss house.
Read the remaining in the slides... (with Colors TV inputs)
Aman and Kishwer discuss how Prince looked bored out of his skull sitting by as his partner Rochelle and Keith spend time together.
Ration For The Week
The housemates receive the ration for the week and get excited to cook. Men take lead in the kitchen, while women take backseat as none are good in cooking! The contestants divide household chores amongst their partners. Aman decides to cook the breakfast along with Yuvika, while Prince will be seen preparing lunch.
Later in the day, Bigg Boss drops the Bigg Bomb of nominations that has to be done in pairs. Some contestants are seen struggling to arrive at a consensus while others take a quick call.
Ex- flames Ankit and Roopal maintain distance from each other. Roopal will be seen telling her inmates that Ankit is acting fake. She says that he is being indifferent in the house, from what he was outside the house. She also adds that she is finding it weird as they broke up a long time back and have even worked with each other after that.
Rochelle and Keith are seen chating where Rochelle informs Keith that he is on camera and has to be careful cautious of his behaviour and equation with his partner Mandana.
Arvind's Snoring Problem!
At night, the inmates are disturbed by Arvind's loud snores. After being woken up from deep sleep, inmates find it difficult to go back to sleep and decide to wake up Arvind. The singer tries hard to control snoring as he is now aware that it is causing trouble for the inmates.