- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
While there have been many speculations about why Bigg Boss 8 was not ended as scheduled and was extended for a month despite not having Salman hosting it, the actual reason, apparently was because the channel had no other show ready to replace it. The show which was supposed to replace Bigg Boss 8 at 9 pm slot was ..Ashoka.., and with the show not ready to go on air, they had to extend Bigg Boss for 30 more days.
While some of the viewers are happy with the extension of their favourite reality show, there are more disappointed that their Bollywood superstar is no longer hosting it and they won't be getting to see him every weekend. Salman, who is affiliated with the show for the past 5 seasons, was unable to lend his dates for the show since they were reserved for his film Bajrangi Bhaijaan. It is also said that Salman made it very clear to the makers of the show that the extended show will not be called Bigg Boss 8 and thus came up Bigg Boss Halla Bol and Farha's name was suggested by the Dabangg star himself.
Though Salman won't be appearing on the Bigg Boss weekend episodes for the next few weeks, his fans and the fans of the show are hopeful that he will be present at the finale episode of Bigg Boss Halla Bol.