- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
TV star Kapil Sharma has been roped in to promote an ongoing road safety campaign. The campaign for next seven days will coincide with the 'Road Safety Week' observed by the Delhi government from January 11 to January 17.
Television actor and comedian Kapil Sharma has agreed to be our good will ambassador and print and other campaigns featuring him will also now be seen around the city, officials said. "To amplify the outcome and ensure maximum reach, a media campaign has been rolled out simultaneously in print, radio, outdoor and social media platform," Special Commissioner of the Transport Department, Kuldeep Singh Gangar said.
He said the department has launched the "Don't become Ghanchakkar babu" campaign to make people aware people about road safety measures. "This campaign focuses on various issues - drunk driving, honking, use of zebra crossings, slow driving near schools and colleges, wearing seat belts and helmets, etc," he added.
The official said that the department has from yesterday, also started using "Sun ae ghanchakkar babu" song from the Emraan Hashmi-starrer Bollywood movie Ghanchakkar as a radio jingle for the campaign.
Gangar further said that as part of this campaign launched on December 31, we will initiate the drive from time-to-time.