- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Preeti Simoes Had Said Kapil Sharma Is Nothing Without Her; Will Swipe Him Away From The Industry!
- Kapil Sharma Is Extremely Hurt By The Betrayals, He Expresses Anger With ‘Gaalis’!
- Kapil Sharma’s Friend Rajiev Dhingra Makes Shocking Revelations; Says Preeti Vowed To Destroy Kapil!
- Why Kapil Sharma Deserves Another Chance?
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
With Kapil's popular show being aired only on Sundays, Colors are planning to introduce another comedy show to fill the void. Reports say that the format and the content of the new show is now being worked out and a brand new show is going to replace Comedy Nights With Kapil on Saturday nights.
With Kapil, the host and the producer of the show, finding it almost impossible to juggle his film shooting, events and a two episode show every week, he insisted that the show be reduced from bi-weekly to once a week from January onwards. As announced, the show silently changed the format to a once-a-week show, without even an announcement for the viewers.
"The channel wants to keep the frequency cut in Comedy Nights With Kapil as quiet as possible. It was Kapil Sharma who insisted on the change as he wanted to pursue a film career. With the shooting of his film with Abbas-Mustan gathering momentum, the show's frequency had to be reduced," Deccan Chronicle reported a source close to the show.