- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's ex-contestant Diandra Soares met Gautam Gulati on a date on the show recently and was seen informing him that she met his mother and brother to apologise for the famous bathroom scenario.
Diandra informed Gautam that after her exit from the show, she met his mother and brother to apologise for her behaviour with him, especially for the instances when she took him to the bathroom.
"I really miss you. Your denial hurt me to the core. But I was glad when you gathered courage to speak the truth in front of media during the press conference.I genuinely like you and whatever moments have shared was something I truly believed in it." Gautam laughingly commented "Main kuch derr ke liye Emran Hashmi zone mein chala gaya tha."
Diandra further added, "I truly want you to win. I don't want to mislead you but Puneet comes across to be strongly opinionated aur tum ussme fans rahe ho. Being close to you was never my game." Before leaving, Diandra also warned every housemate that her name shouldn't be dragged otherwise in matters that were only related to her and Gautam, that being none of their business.
Gautam and Diandra's relationship has been one of the most complicated ones on the show this season. After taking their friendship to the extent of locking themselves in bathrooms for stolen kisses, they denied having any serious relationship at all, following which Diandra got eliminated from Bigg Boss 8.