- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Enters Top 10 Slot; Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Drops Down!
- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- Wedding Anniversary Special: Vivek Dahiya & Divyanka Tripathi Never Sleep Over A Fight
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Divyanka Tripathi (Ishita on the show) says she is OK with romance with Karan Patel (Raman on the show), but will never agree to a lip-lock. Currently dating, Ssharad Malhotraa, Divyanka says she is comfortable but her boyfriend is not.
Divyanka was recently asked by a leading website if she was comfortable doing the scene with Karan, where she will be lifted in his arms to take pheres. "Yes, it is a part of my job. In fact, we had to do this scene many times to get the perfect take. And he was not conservative this time."
However, the popular actress admits that it does get a little uncomfortable for her boyfriend Ssharad Malhotraa. "We are humans after all. Even when I see Ssharad doing a romantic scene, I get a little jealous. That's a part of life. But one thing is certain that I will never agree to a lip-lock," she said.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Raman-Ishita, played by Karan and Divyanka, are currently no less than a phenomenon due to their realistic characters and their chemistry with each other. And their on-going romance has been the talk of the town off late as well.