- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Former Bigg Boss 5 contestant Mahek Chahal is set to make a re-entry as one of the challengers for Bigg Boss 8's new series, Bigg Boss Halla Bol and the model-actress says she is looking forward to her second innings on the show.
The reality TV show has been extended and in the new format, former contestants will challenge the present house inmates. The other challengers are Rahul Mahajan, Sambhavna Seth, Sana Khan and Ajaz Khan, who has already entered the house.
"I think it is a fantastic concept. Bringing back the best of all seasons together in one house again should be fun to watch. I am really excited that I was asked to be one of the challengers on the show. I am really looking forward to it," Mahek told before entering the house.
The 'Nayee Padosan' actress said she does not have any strategies but will stand up for herself inside the house is anything goes wrong. "Strategies do not work inside the house. I don't have any plan. But I will definitely stand up for myself if anyone tries to rub me the wrong way. I did that on season 5 as well," she said.
When asked who she considers her biggest competition, Mahek said, "I think Gautam (Gulati), Pritam (Singh) and Karishma (Tanna) are doing really well on the show." Bigg Boss 8 airs on Colors.