- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Choreographer-director Farah Khan, who will host the Bigg Boss Halla Bol series starting Sunday, is working on some "great tips" from superstar Salman Khan, who has hosted multiple seasons of the reality show Bigg Boss 8.
Farah shot for the show Friday night in Lonavla and took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the news. "Late nite in Lonavla.. Getting briefed by the #BigbBoss team for tomorrow's big day n getting great tips frm @BeingSalmanKhan on what to do," Farah tweeted Friday night.
The ongoing season of reality show Bigg Boss will witness its grand finale Saturday night, where five champions will be chosen from the remaining contestants. Alongside this, a new series of the show Bigg Boss Halla Bol will be launched. It will have five challengers, who will compete with the selected five champions.
It will be hosted by Farah as Salman, who has been hosting the show for the last five seasons, won't be able to give more time to it due to his commitments to shooting Bajrangi Bhaijaan.