- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka, Karan, Anita & Aly Are Having Fun With Ekta Kapoor In London!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Avantika Hundal Aka Mihika Gets Threat Messages!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: Raman Sent To Mental Asylum; Ishita In Danger; Team To Shoot Abroad!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Simmi Hell-bent On Destroying Raman; Will Ishita Save Raman From Simmi’s Trap?
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Aly Loses His Cool & Hurls ABUSES At Coach During Box Cricket League Match!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein SPOILER: MAJOR TWIST! Dulhan Swap On The Show; Ishita To Take Mihika’s Place!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel clears air about his much talked about relationship with Kamya Punjabi and Divyanka Tripathi. He clarified saying that he cannot manage two wifes on the show and how can he manage a third one at home?
"I can't manage two wives on the show, how will I manage a third one at home?" he quips, "But seriously, I want to get married now. My parents are looking out, and if I like their choice, I will settle down this year."
"People can talk and speculate to their heart's content. In fact, gossip-mongers might have even married me off to her. Kamya is a friend and we are very comfortable with each other, but there is no marriage happening right now. Besides, you never know what destiny has in store for you," Karan said talking about the speculations about their relationship.
Talking about his alleged animosity with his co-star on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Divyanka Tripathi and the tension between them, Karan said, "Yes, that's another rumour that people like to go on and on about. Divyanka and I laugh about these rumours. She's a quiet and a reserved person. We are not great friends, but we are cordial and there is no tension."