- Dus Ka Dum: Kamal Haasan, Karan Patel & Shilpa Shinde Grace Salman Khan’s Show (PICS)
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein New Promo: Ishita & Raman Become Grandparents; Abhishek Verma To Return!
- PICS: Ekta Kapoor Throws Terrace Party; Karan Patel & Ankita Bhargava Back In The Scene!
- Hina Khan Reacts To The Trolls, Here’s What She Has To Say About A Fan’s Comment Against Karan Patel
- Vikas Gupta Lashes Out At Hina’s Fan Who Attributed Karan Patel’s Wife’s Miscarriage To His KARMA!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Who Will Win The Custody Of Roshni’s Unborn Baby - Ishita Or Raman?
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel clears air about his much talked about relationship with Kamya Punjabi and Divyanka Tripathi. He clarified saying that he cannot manage two wifes on the show and how can he manage a third one at home?
"I can't manage two wives on the show, how will I manage a third one at home?" he quips, "But seriously, I want to get married now. My parents are looking out, and if I like their choice, I will settle down this year."
"People can talk and speculate to their heart's content. In fact, gossip-mongers might have even married me off to her. Kamya is a friend and we are very comfortable with each other, but there is no marriage happening right now. Besides, you never know what destiny has in store for you," Karan said talking about the speculations about their relationship.
Talking about his alleged animosity with his co-star on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Divyanka Tripathi and the tension between them, Karan said, "Yes, that's another rumour that people like to go on and on about. Divyanka and I laugh about these rumours. She's a quiet and a reserved person. We are not great friends, but we are cordial and there is no tension."