- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
With Salman Khan out of the picture on the controversial reality show Bigg Boss 8, the Halla Bol series has completed one week without a glimpse from Salman on the show. This weekend will be the first Bigg Boss Halla Bol Weekend Ka Vaar with Farah Khan.
Salman has expressed his regret over not being able to complete the full show and the viewers have been making do without the superstar every night. The full fledged fights among the contestants has managed to make up for it to an extent but the void will be actually felt this weekend.
It will also mark the first Weekend Ka Vaar hosted completely by Farah. Though the first episode last Sunday had some hiccups, it was expected and understandable considering the huge shoes she is trying to fill on the stage.
Anyhow, hoping the Bigg Boss Halla Bol Weekend Ka Vaar will be a better one this time and the explicitly loud fights the contestants have had will keep the two weekend episodes entertaining.