The Indian adaptation of the American television ‘I Can Do That' is all set to premiere on television. The show will be aired on October 17th and Bollywood's handsome hunk Farhan Akhtar will be hosting the show.
Zee TV's new reality show, ‘I Can Do That' will be aired on every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm. The show will have the popular celebrities from different walks of lives.
Check out the list of these contestants:
-Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauhar Khan
- Model-Bollywood actor Dino Morea
- Actress, actress-model and television presenter Mandira Bedi
- Actor-television host and singer Meiyang Chang,
- TV actor who was seen in Mahesh Bhatt's movie Khamoshiyan Gurmeet Choudhary.
- Pavitra Rishta actor, who was previously seen hosting Nach Baliye 7 - Rithvik Dhanjani
- VJs Bani and Andy
- Chef Ranvir Brar,
- Singer, actress, anchor and model - Shibani Dandekar
- Madhurima Tuli, who was previously seen as Tanu in Kumkum Bhagya
- Comedian Bharti Singh, who is currently seen in Comedy Nights Bachao
On this reality show, just like international version, the celebrities will take up challenges and showcase their talents they didn't even know they had.
Recently, Farhan had said that he felt the pressure to make this reality show entertaining. Speaking about the show, the actor was quoted by PTI as saying, "This kind of show has never come on television. One would see contestants either dancing or singing. The show is not like 'Fear Factor' (an adventure reality show)."
The actor added, "It is about learning and performing new skills... it is not about doing death defying stunts or eating something one doesn't like."
(Images Credit: Zee TV Twitter)