TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Actor Gaurav Chopra, who mostly flaunts his grown out locks with aplomb, has gone in for a hairdo and look similar to that of Indian cricketer Virat Kohli for his upcoming TV show Gulmohar Grand.
Last seen in Savdhaan India, the tall and handsome Gaurav will be playing the main lead of Aniruddh in Gulmohar Grand. His role required him to let go of his long hair and sport a Virat-inspired look. And while this was a tough decision for him, Gaurav finally said yes to the haircut after much persuasion from the production team, said a source.
After his haircut, Gaurav is said to have drawn many compliments, but if the source is to be believed, he can't wait for his hair to grow long again. Star Plus's new offering Gulmohar Grand, a finite series of 26 episodes, will give an insight into the world of a five-star hotel.
Each episode will have a different and gripping story, showcasing the glamorous and luxurious world of hotels, but also introducing a world of hotels in a way that has never been seen before on Indian television, said a statement.