- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Farah Khan's first full-fledged Weekend Ka Vaar turned out to be quite entertaining with her taking up issues that rocked the house this week. One msot important one among them was the elimination of Ajaz from the house for violence against Ali. "Ali tumne kya game kheli, you are a mastermind! Kitni safaai se patta kata hai tumne Ajaz ka," Farah said to Ali.
She also said that only Ali knew Ajaz very well and that he knew till what level he had to provoke Ajaz. Farah added that Ali wasn't a zero but the biggest player of the house and everyone should beware of him.
In her point of view, Ali made sure to exploit Ajaz's weak point and he hit the wrong button in Ajaz accordingly. However, she even mentioned Ajaz got the right punishment for his actions but Ali's next intention was to target Gautam, by creating the same situation, but Gautam refused to make the same mistake like Ajaz.
Going on to his fight with Mahek, Farah criticized Ali saying "Level ki baatein ya career ki baatein mat karo, yahan Bigg Boss mein sabhi ek level pe hain, kab kiski kismat palat jaaye koi nahi jaanta." Farah questioned Gautam about Ali's behavior during the entire week usually, and he responded saying "Ali Monday aur Tuesday kaafi ladta-jhagadta hai,Wednesday-Thursday gana gaata hai, zara parda hata doh. Friday normal ho jata hai and Saturday he is too sweet!"