- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
It was clear from the beginning that after the luxury budget task there would be a best and worst player who will be punished and rewarded accordingly in the next captaincy task and even nominations.
When Bigg Boss asked the winners Champions and the losing team Challengers to pick a worst player from the former and the best player from the later, the teams did not take much time to decide on names. Champion named Gautam as the worst performer while the Challengers names Mahek as the best.
It was then announced that the two best and worst performers will swap their teams which meant, Gautam would play as a Challenger having same perks or no perks allotted to the team whereas, Mahek as a Champion with the added advantage.
That was not all, Gautam was asked to sport a t-shirt saying, " Main Champion banne ke laayak nahi." Gautam was who seemed unaffected from the whole scenario was sportive and was even flaunting it proudly through out the day inside the Bigg Boss 8 house.