- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Actor Upen Patel, who became the latest contestant to be evicted from the popular reality show Bigg Boss 8, says that he had a "lifetime experience" inside the house and wishes he could have stayed inside there for some more time.
The 34-year-old, who was nominated alongside Dimpy Mahajan, Ali Quli Mirza, RJ Preetam Singh, Karishma Tanna, and Sonali Raut, was ousted Thursday in a mid-week eviction as the show is all set for its finale Jan 3.
"I think other contestants were playing a better game, that's why audience voted me out this week. But I'm happy that I got a chance to enter the Bigg Boss house," Upen told.
"I had a lifetime experience in Bigg Boss. I wish if I could have stayed inside for some more time," he added.
Unlike his good boy image which he had initially maintained in the house, Upen suddenly turned volatile and started picking up unnecessary fights with his co-contestants, forcing them to nominate him for this week's elimination.
However, Upen, whose stint in the show lasted 101 days, says that such circumstances were created inside the house that he couldn't resist, and it was because of these he got involved in the fights.
"I think the concept of the show is such that you cannot stay out of fights. For audience it is a show, but for me its reality where I have to stay there all time."
The show will announce its five winners on Jan 3, who will compete with five former contestants (challengers) in the upcoming special series titled Bigg Boss Halla Bol.
The special series, which will be hosted by filmmaker Farah Khan, will be aired Jan 4.
Bigg Boss 8, which airs on Colors is now left with 7 contestants excluding Ajaz Khan, who is a challenger.