- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Newbie actress Sonali Raut, the latest to get evicted from Bigg Boss 8, says she considers herself lucky as she had no plans of being away from her family anymore. Sonali, 24, who could not make it to the reality show's extension Bigg Boss Halla Bol, said she is content with her stint of 15 weeks and not a part of the new series.
"I think I came out at the right time as I could not have stayed away from my family anymore. I stayed there for 105 days and I am happy that I survived till the end. I had no clue that the show got extended with a new series Bigg Boss Halla Bol," Sonali told in an interview. Bigg Boss Halla Bol, on Colors from today onwards, will see top five contestants -- Gautam Gulati, Pritam Singh, Karishma Tanna, Dimpy and Ali Quli Mirza -- of Bigg Boss 8 fame will compete with new challengers Ajaz Khan, Mahek Chahal, Sana Khan, Rahul Mahajan and Sambhavna Seth.
The Xpose actress said the new season of the show is unfair for the existing five contestants because they are emotionally stressed. "I feel it's highly unfair because after staying in Bigg Boss 8 for more than three months without any clue of the outside world, it must be emotionally challenging for them. It will be tough for them to compete with fresh energies," she added.
Sonali was often being tagged as the laziest participant and was known for her closeness with co-contestants like Gautam and Upen. But Sonali said such criticism about her does not bother her. "I take those criticism about me with a pinch of salt. It didn't bother me at all," she added.
The actress said now she knows herself well after being a part of the show. "I discovered many new things about myself. I know my weaknesses and strengths. I know how to survive in an extreme conditions after being the part of those tasks," she said.