- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Sana entered the Bigg Boss house as a challenger, but was not able to do much and got voted out after spending two weeks there. She was nominated alongside Rahul Mahajan and Sambhavna Seth in the series which is an extended version of popular reality show Bigg Boss 8.
"The house needed some loud amplifiers and woofers, so a walk-man like me was not able to make any impression inside there," Sana told over phone from Mumbai.
"Everybody there wants to fight and create mess to seek attention. In my two weeks' journey, I did my best to bring some positivity inside there but everything happened opposite to what I thought.
"I can't be like Ajaz Khan, who can entertain people with his loud behaviour to stay in the show for a long time. He has no competition with me. My personality and work style are totally different from his," she added.
Since its first day, the spinoff has witnessed a lot of negativity inside the Bigg Boss house with challengers and champions fighting with each other to take their respective stand.
Last week, actor Upen Patel entered the house as a guest after Ajaz was asked to exit the show.
Asked who according to her is fake inside the house, Sana said: "All of them are fake in 'Bigg Boss' house. I didn't see any real emotions there. People were changing groups daily. All the contestants were changing opinions about each other on a day-to-day basis."
Hosted by filmmaker Farah Khan, the show is now left with nine housemates including Ali Quli Mirza, Dimpy, Gautam Gulati and Karishma Tanna.