- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Actor Upen Patel, the latest contestant to get evicted from Bigg Boss 8, has blamed the circumstances inside the house for his sudden aggressive behaviour. The Namaste London actor, who was kicked out last night in a surprise mid-week eviction, said he tried his best to remain sorted but it was not easy.
"I won't blame any of the contestants inside the house but the situations made me turn aggressive. I tried my best to stay sorted but certain circumstances made me lose my temper. It was all very natural and nothing was to provide TV content," Upen told.
The actor said that outbursts is natural on the show because people from different background are holed up together. "It's not me only on the show who turned aggressive. Pritam (Singh), Puneetji (Issar) and Gautam (Gulati) often lost their temper," he said.
Upen, who was initially blamed for not expressing views, said he always put the point of his friends forward and stood up for his female friends -- Karishma Tanna, Sonali Raut, Dimpy and Diandra Soares. "I don't know why people say that I tried to hide myself by being with my friends. I always raised my voice if something objectionable happened to my friends be it Karishma, Sonali or Diandra," he said.
The London-based model-actor said the show has made him a better person. "I have improved my Hindi. I have become a mature and better human being. The stay inside the Bigg Boss house taught me how to handle situations in extreme conditions," Upen said.
He is now gearing up for his debut Tamil release 'I', where he is playing a negative character. The film is directed by veteran filmmaker Shankar and will hit theatres on January 14. "The film is my debut in Tamil. I am lucky that I got to work with Shankar in my debut film. I opted for this film because I was not getting anything good in Bollywood for quite a long time," he said.