- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar December 31st episode: Akbar asks Salim whether he likes any girl. Salim tells him about Anarkali. He cannot name her, but describes her as a simple and beautiful girl with a special peacock mangtika. Akbar becomes happy and promises that he will get Salim married to the girl. Salim sleeps in the same room with Akbar. He tells Akbar that he has taken alcohol unknowingly and Jodha should not know it.
In the morning Jodha comes to Salim to talk about his marriage. Akbar says that Salim should not be pressured for marriage right now and he will marry the girl of his choice. Jodha smells alcohol, but Akbar protects Salim and takes the blame on himself.
Murad and Daniyal see Anarkali with her special mangtika and understand that this is the girl Salim talked about. Murad sends a letter to Anarkali on behalf of Salim. She is told to meet Salim.
Anarkali becomes angry seeing the letter. She goes to meet Salim, and sees Salim and Qutub together. She comes to Qutub as he posed as Salim in the festival. She tells him that she hates princes and warns him not to think about her again. Salim feels more attracted towards her.
Before going to Man Singh’s crowning ceremony, princess Man Bai breaks her mangtika. Anarkali gives her mangtika to Man Bai. She refuses to attend the ceremony even after Man requests her.
Akbar sees Man with the peacock mangtika and thinks that this is the girl Salim has fallen for. He shares it with Jodha. Salim attends the ceremony with the crown on his head and he is introduced to all. He is relaxed seeing that Anarkali is not present.
Birbal tells Jodha that he added alcohol to Salim’s juice. He explains that the effect of alcohol made him frank with Akbar and brought them closer. Jodha understands that Akbar lied to save Salim. She feels happy seeing it.