- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 16th episode: Akbar comes to talk with Salim regarding Farhan’s issue. Salim remains stubborn as usual; he does not believe that Akbar did not kill Farhan. Akbar angrily tells Salim that his anger has made him blunt and so, he is not able to recognize the truth.
Akbar plans to return to Agra. He leaves Ajmer with family and soldiers. Qutub asks Salim about Anarkali. Salim tells him that Anarkali is none other than Nadira, the girl he hates most. He will never meet her again, confirms Salim and gets ready to leave Ajmer.
Anarkali becomes worried for Salim. Her friend informs her that Farhan and Bela have died. She thinks that Salim must be in danger too. She goes to the palace of Ajmer and comes to know that the Mughals have left for Agra. She runs after the troop, but cannot meet Salim.
Zilbahar sees that Anarkali is unmindful and rotis are getting burnt in clay oven. She asks Anarkali the reason of her sadness. Anarkali shares that she is worried for ‘Qutub’. She thinks that he has been punished by Akbar for rebelling against him. She requests Zilbahar to take her to Agra. Zilbahar agrees.
Man Singh talks with Akbar about his marriage anniversary with Jodha. Akbar becomes excited about it. Salim comes to him and says that he wants to leave for warfront again. Akbar says that he will not permit him to do so. He wants him to learn politics and this is his order, declares the emperor.