- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 2nd episode: Salim comes to Farhan and talks about Bela’s marriage. Farhan says that he has given up. He thinks that he is a common soldier, never made for a princess. Salim slams him for his thought. He inspires Farhan to take responsibility of his relationship.
Akbar gets ready to attend Bela’s marriage. He does not see Salim anywhere. Jodha thinks Salim is not willing to go there. She tells Akbar to start his journey. On the other hand Salim, Farhan and Anarkali start on a boat to reach the venue of Bela’s marriage. Salim keeps posing as ‘Qutub’ in front of Anarkali.
Salim tells Anarkali to go to Bela and inform her that Farhan has come to take her with him. He adds that Anarkali should inform Bela and leave the place, as staying there can risk her life. Anarkali goes inside and informs Bela. She sees Akbar in the venue and thinks that she must inform Farhan and ‘Qutub’.
Akbar and king Bhagwandas attend Bela’s marriage with a lot of gifts. They are given a grand welcome by Bela’s father king Khambar. He introduces his would be son-in-law Dhrumad. Akbar blesses him.
Bela is taken towards the wedding hall. Farhan lifts her and escapes. The soldiers of King Khambar chase him. Salim fights with the soldiers. Bela tells Salim and Farhan to escape. She comes back as she thinks that they should not die in the fight.
Dhrumad dies in the fight. Akbar sees Salim with Farhan. He apologizes to Bela’s father. King Khambar says that he has no son and Dhrumad was to be his inheritor. He demands Salim’s death sentence, according to the tribal laws!