- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 23rd episode: Salim stops the sword game between Jodha and Akbar seeing Jodha’s bleeding hand. He scolds Jodha for ignoring her wound and nurses her hand. Jodha feels great and shares her feeling with Akbar.
Anarkali comes to the market to sell her mother’s earrings. The jeweler gives her a very little amount against the jewelry and insults her as a ‘traitor’s daughter’. Anarkali quickly leaves the shop and buys chapattis for her mother.
The announcers of the palace come to the market and announce Qutub’s marriage. Anarkali becomes shocked. A girl comes to her to pick the chapattis that have fallen on the ground. She is none other than Anarkali’s childhood friend Sakina.
Anarkali shares her problem with Sakina. She says that she has to stop Qutub’s marriage. Sakina says that Anarkali has no right to do that as Qutub never confessed his love, neither did Anarkali. Still Anarkali is hopeful.
Qutub tells Salim that he should have shared his feelings with Anarkali instead of suffering from her memories. Salim says that he hates Nadira more than he loves Anarkali. He will thrash the girl if she again comes in front of him.
Rashid’s condition deteriorates and Anarkali feels guilty. A monk tells her to go to the darga and pray for Rashid’s good health. She goes there. Jodha and Akbar come to the darga to pray together. Salim comes to the same darga before Qutub’s marriage, as Farhan wished to pray for Qutub before his marriage. Salim and Anarkali pray in the same hall.
Will Anarkali meet Salim now?