- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 26th episode: Anarkali comes to the venue of Qutub’s marriage. She is confused to decide whether to visit the marriage hall or not. She thinks if destiny has taken her to the place, she should see Qutub for one last time.
Qutub sits with the bridegroom’s face cover and Anarkali thinks that Salim is getting married. She leaves the place and cries sitting outside. Jodha sees Anarkali and comes to her. She consoles her with sweet words and gives her a piece of sweet. She gives her new hope and leaves.
Anarkali stands up and sees Salim. She becomes surprised and looks at the bridegroom. Now she sees Qutub in the get up of marriage. She feels relaxed. She rushes to Salim and hugs him tightly calling him ‘Qutub’.
Salim thrashes her outright. He warns her to behave well with the Heir to the royal throne. Anarkali is shocked. She cannot believe that this is not her friend Qutub, but prince Salim.
Salim tells her that Nadira is the girl whom he hates most, as she ruined his childhood. He insults her saying that she even does not deserve his hatred. She also retorts and says that Salim is the person who has destroyed her childhood. She calls him a liar for introducing himself as Qutub, knowing very well that she hates princes. He becomes furious and throws her out.
Salim becomes out of his mind and vandalizes his room. Haider follows the whole incident. Salim tells him that he wants to finish the girl and torture her to death. Haider says that he will help Salim to ruin Anarkali’s life.