- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 27th episode: Zilbahar asks Anarkali whether she has been able to find out 'Qutub'. Anarkali remains silent. Zilbahar notices her grief. Salim also remains unmindful due to his bitter experience with Anarkali. Jodha thinks that he is still occupied with the grief of Farhan’s death.
Jodha tells Akbar that they should stop celebrating their anniversary. Akbar agrees with her as there is no point of being happy when their child is sad. He comes to Rukaiya to share his pain. He bursts into tears with the grief that Salim hates him. He also tells Rukaiya that he has cancelled his anniversary celebration for this reason.
Rukaiya thinks that she can never see Akbar in pain, being his best friend forever. She calls Salim and tells him to make all the arrangements for the anniversary of Akbar and Jodha. Salim says that he likes neither of them. Rukaiya requests him to do it for her only. Salim is convinced.
After Salim leaves, Hoshier khan comes to Rukaiya and says that Salim’s hatred against Akbar is the result of Rukaiya’s constant brainwash. Then why she is trying the reverse when her plan has become successful, asks Hoshier.
Rukaiya says that she wanted to create distance between Jodha and Salim and show Akbar that she is a better mother than Jodha. She wanted that both Akbar and Salim would be dependent upon her. But she can never see Akbar in pain, says Rukaiya. Hoshier says that she should thank God because she is a eunuch and not capable of loving anyone. So, she is above this kind of fights!