- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 5th episode: King Khambar claims Salim’s death sentence for killing the bridegroom. He says that Akbar promised cultural independence to the tribal people and the incident has brought an insult to their cultural existence. Salim has supported Bela’s lover, who is from a different background. King Khambar claims justice. Akbar is puzzled.
Salim comes back to Anarkali and says that he has failed to unite Farhan with his love. Anarkali prevents him from stepping into the territory of Khambar. She narrates how critical the situation is. She also mentions Akbar’s presence in the festival.
Salim faints due to excessive bleeding from his wound. Anarkali nurses him and takes him to the boat again. She sails the boat and takes it back to Ajmer. Salim feels better after a few hours.
Before leaving the boat, Salim tells Anarkali that he will not give up so easily. He is not afraid of the emperor, as he knows that love is the greatest virtue. He is fighting for two souls who are in love and he is ready to sacrifice his life, says Salim. Anarkali is charmed at his courage.
Akbar comes to the palace with a worried face. Jodha asks him about the wedding, but he does not mention anything about the chaos. Salim comes to Akbar and says that he will keep supporting Farhan, even if Akbar gives him some stringent punishment. He will not let Bela get married to a man whom she does not love, claims Salim. For him a marriage without love is a crime, he explains. Akbar understands that Salim is unaware of Dhrumad’s death.