- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 6th episode: King Bhagwandas tells Akbar that there is no need to fulfill King Khambar’s illogical demand for Salim’s punishment. He advises Akbar to declare war against Khambar. Akbar says that it is not a matter of power, as he cannot deny that he promised complete cultural freedom to the tribal king.
Bhagwandas suggests that there is another way out. According to the tribal laws Akbar can release Salim without any punishment, fulfilling some other demand of Khambar. Akbar and Bhagwandas meet King Khambar.
Akbar tells the tribal king that he cannot let his son get punished, rather he is ready to fulfill any other demand of him. He keeps his stamp paper in front of Khambar and tells him to fill it up. Khambar says that he does not care for any property.
Khambar explains that it is a question of his honour and his cultural existence. The incident of kidnap has brought a permanent insult upon Bela and she will not get married again. So, he claims that Akbar should marry Bela to compensate her loss.
Bhagwandas rubbishes it at once, but Akbar says that he will not break his promise. He is ready to marry Khambar’s daughter if and only if she says ‘yes’, declares Akbar. He wishes to meet Bela privately.
Jodha tells Man Bai how her relationship with Akbar changed from hatred to love. Akbar can have a thousand queens, but only she has a permanent place in his heart, claims Jodha. Man Bai says that she is already in love with Salim. Jodha happily talks about Salim’s marriage with Man.
On the other hand, Bela gives her nod for the marriage of settlement!