- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar January 8th episode: Salim comes to Jodha and asks her opinion about Akbar’s marriage. He tells her that Akbar was invited in Bela’s wedding and now he is getting married to her after the death of the bridegroom. Akbar might be responsible for the death of Dhrumad, who was to marry Bela, thinks Salim. He also mentions that Bela is actually in a relationship with Farhan.
Jodha comes to Akbar and questions him about the marriage. Akbar refuses to give any explanation. He rudely says that he has fallen in love with Bela. Jodha does not believe it. She thinks there must be some serious reason which Akbar is not sharing with her. Jodha tells Salim that she has failed to change Akbar’s decision. Salim declares that he will never let it happen till he is alive.
Salim keeps his word when the marriage gifts are to be sent to Bela’s house. He stops the function and openly objects to the marriage. He says that the emperor is getting married in the greed of land, jewels and a young girl’s body.
Akbar warns Salim not to interfere in the matter. But Salim continues his verbal assault. He says that the Jodha-Akbar love story is all rubbish and baseless while Jodha is getting involved in the preparation of Akbar’s marriage with another girl.
Akbar warns Salim for the last time, but Salim says that he is even ready to sacrifice his life. Akbar orders the guards to attack Salim. An arrow hits him on the chest. Salim falls on the ground and lies in a pool of blood!