- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
In Jodha Akbar, Salim leaves to meet Anarkali and plans to tell the truth about his identity. Seeing Salim go out, Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) is happy and says the same to Akbar. Jodha and Akbar (Rajat Tokas), who too were upset for his son's condition (Salim would have locked himself in the room and wouldn't have had food, upset with his friend's death), have food together.
Anarkali will be discussing with his friend about her dream guy. She says she wants a person who respects love and women. For this, Anarkali's friend says if she is referring to Qutub (Salim). She says yes. Zil listens to this and says if she prays that Anarkali gets the person.
Salim would be seeing Anarkali from far adoring her beauty. He is about to come and say the truth, by then he listens Zill calling Anarkali as Nadira. Salim goes to flashback and recalls that it was because of Nadira (Anarkali), his childhood was ruined. Nadira would have given a wrong statement and he would be given punishment of working in common house.
Salim thinks to himself that Anarkali hid her identity and she has betrayed him. He wishes God to give strength to forget Anarkali. He also wishes not to confront Anarkali in future.
Salim, who is hurt because of his father (Akbar) and Nadira (Anarkali), feels ditched. He feels giddy and searches for opium, but he doesn't find. He gets the bottle, but Ruks stops him. Salim begs for little and Ruks gives it for one final time.
Ruks says it is not good to harm him by having opium just because he is angry with Akbar. Ruks shows other side of her. She wanted the same - Salim to hate his father, continue his childhood habit (of having opium). Salim burst out against Akbar and Ruks is seen happy.
It has to be seen in the coming episode if Akbar before going to Agra speaks to Salim and clears misunderstanding. Will Salim, who is also about to leave, confront and forgive Anakarli, who is worried about him!