- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
In Jodha Akbar, Akbar (Rajat Tokas) is all set to marry Bela, who is the princess of the tribal community. While the preparation for the marriage is going on, Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) along with Hamida and others goes to the marriage venue to give shagun and do rituals to the to-be-bride.
Akbar is worried about Salim as he knows that Salim will be there to stop the marriage at any cost. He wants to find Salim as he is afraid that his son may take wrong step.
Jodha, observes Bela while giving shagun and finds that there is something fishy. She tries to speak to Bela about marriage, but her mother interrupts. Jodha, in order to speak to her alone, says that she wants to speak to Bela regarding the rules and regulations of Palace. It is then that Bela confesses her love towards Farhan, and it was because of her father that she agreed to marry Akbar. Bela's father, to acquire power, wanted his daughter to marry Akbar. He had even threatened her that if she disagrees, he will kill Farhan.
Jodha comes to Akbar and says the same. Akbar gets angry and says Bela's father will be punished for this, and says Jodha that this marriage will happen for sure.
Now that Akbar knows that Bela doesn't want to marry him, he says that this marriage will happen with Farhan. All are stunned with Akbar's decision. On the other hand, Salim is all set with his war suit to stop marriage and tells his friend Qutub to give message to Farhan that he will meet him at river side with Bela. Salim is seen in the marriage venue with injured Farhan.
While we know that all three - Jodha, Akbar and Salim, want Bela to marry Farhan it has to be seen if all succeed with the same.