- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
Kapil Sharma joked about the news regarding his alleged fight with Bollywood actress, Priyanka Chopra, on twitter. Comedy Nights With Kapil host, Kapil, said that he just saw the news and got to know about their fight in a recent award function.
"U r very bad @priyankachopra u didnt even told me that v fought with each other on award function.. Jus saw in news n got to know .. Hahaha," said the Comedy Nights With Kapil host and producer, Kapil Sharma.
Reports say that after keeping Kapil wait for more than 3 hours, the actress behaved rudely by ignoring him and even snapped at him. This allegedly made the popular host get so angry that he evn threw the mic.
Apparently, Priyanka Chopra had a grand entry on the red carpet at a recent award and then the actress was to change in her beautiful gown to make a normal entry, which made Kapil Sharma wait for 3 hours. At last when Kapil got the glimpse of the actress, he announced her entry on the mic, to which the actress snapped saying, "I'm still not ready!"
This was enough to make Kapil Sharma lose his calm. The host unplugged his earphones and threw them on the floor and yelled, "Ladies logon ka yehi problem hai, madam abhi tak tayaar nahin hain." (This is the problem with ladies. Madam is still not ready.)