TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
With the sensational success of his comedy show, Comedy Nights With Kapil, Kapil Sharma has not only become the most sort after celebrity, he is also one of the most loved person on Facebook. He currently has more likes than the King Khan - Shahrukh Khan, the Greek God - Hrithik Roshan and Mr Perfectionist - Aamir Khan.
The Facebook following the popular comedian has is currently 18,989,851, whereas Sharukh is currently at 13, 322, 599, Hrithik Roshan is 14,711,791 and Aamir Khan is 15,398,989. Kapil on his way to break legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan's following which is currently at 20,090,720 and maybe in a year or two he will manage to beat the Dabangg Khan, Salman Khan's following of a whopping 24,533,284.
Kapil Sharma, the stand-up-comedian/host/producer/actor/singer, is one of the most popular celebrities in India today. A self-made comedian, who has been in the industry for over a decade finally got the recognition he deserved when he decided to make his own comedy show, Comedy Nights With Kapil.
The overnight success of his show had Kapil Sharma walking on the clouds ever since. Apart from his hit show, Kapil has also been an ambassador of many brands including Honda Mobilio, his live shows have been sold out each time, he has landed a number of films including the Abbas Mastan film which is in it's final stage of completion now.