- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
"Two people are in love, and have built something special together, but are then parting ways, because otherwise they will just end up destroying everything about themselves. Our generation has grown up witnessing horrible fights between my parents - not my parents specifically. I have seen a lot of couples fight, while growing up. And I would never want my kid to witness that while growing up, parents making each other so unhappy. Why live that life? Once you come to that realisation, mutually, you make the difficult decision to separate," Karan told in a recent interview.
Karan who is curretly promoting his debut Bollywood film with Bipasha Basu, Alone, said that when the talk is around about my divorce and personal life he does not feel good. "I've been lucky with my first film; have had a chance to work with good people. Once the audience watches it, they will know why I choose this film. At this crucial point, when talk is around my divorce, and personal life, I don't feel good. Yes I could have spoken my mind, but chose not to; instead I chose to keep silent. I didn't want to hurt anyone with my words. I choose not to point fingers. It's two people - whether they are actors or any other professionals - they have joined hands and they have chosen to live it separately. It's their decision, and their life, and they don't owe answers to anyone else," Karan added.