- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Salman Khan Ask The Makers To Remove Bipasha & Karan Singh Grover’s C*nd*m Ad?
- EMBARRASSING! Bipasha Basu Met Ex-Boyfriend At A Diwali Party With KSG & Something AWKWARD Happened
- Bepannaah: Fans Give THUMBS UP To Jennifer Winget & Harshad Chopra’s Show
"Two people are in love, and have built something special together, but are then parting ways, because otherwise they will just end up destroying everything about themselves. Our generation has grown up witnessing horrible fights between my parents - not my parents specifically. I have seen a lot of couples fight, while growing up. And I would never want my kid to witness that while growing up, parents making each other so unhappy. Why live that life? Once you come to that realisation, mutually, you make the difficult decision to separate," Karan told in a recent interview.
Karan who is curretly promoting his debut Bollywood film with Bipasha Basu, Alone, said that when the talk is around about my divorce and personal life he does not feel good. "I've been lucky with my first film; have had a chance to work with good people. Once the audience watches it, they will know why I choose this film. At this crucial point, when talk is around my divorce, and personal life, I don't feel good. Yes I could have spoken my mind, but chose not to; instead I chose to keep silent. I didn't want to hurt anyone with my words. I choose not to point fingers. It's two people - whether they are actors or any other professionals - they have joined hands and they have chosen to live it separately. It's their decision, and their life, and they don't owe answers to anyone else," Karan added.