TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
According to sources from the makers of Nach Baliye, its producer Ekta Kapoor is on a lookout for the fourth judge for the show. And she had her eyes on glamorous Heroine Kareena.
"Kareena's team got back saying that currently she wants to focus on films and she doesn't want to do TV at this point of time in her career," said a source.
Earlier there were also talks that Kapoor was planning to zero in on Vidya Balan to complete a quartet of judges on the reality show.
Meanwhile, author Chetan Bhagat has already been signed for the Star Plus show, which will go on air in May.
Her sister Karisma has judged the show in the past, and Kareena made an appearance on the reality TV show to promote her film back then.
On the professional front, Kareena is prepping up for Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Abhishek Chaubey's Udta Punjab.
The makers of the show are yet deciding on whom to have on the show and there are names of contestants making rounds already. Along with Karishma and Upen, Rashmi Desai and Nandish Sandhu, Vivian Dsena and his wife Vahbiz Dorabjee, Mouni Roy and Mohit Raina, Esha Deol and her hubby Bharat and Barun Sobti and his wife Pashmeen have been approached for the upcoming season.