- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya January 19th episode: Bulbul tells Pragya to propose Abhi without wasting time. Pragya says she cannot do it. Bulbul becomes stubborn and says that she will cancel her engagement if Pragya cannot do so. She calls Purab and confirms the same.
Purab tells Pragya that they have made several attempts to unite her with Abhi. He mentions that he called Mitu in the new year party and Bulbul planned the trial room episode in the shopping centre.
Pragya tells them that she has already proposed Abhi as he called her ‘unromantic’. Bulbul says that Abhi has not taken it seriously, so she should propose him again. Bulbul tells Pragya that she has accepted a challenge from Tanu.
Abhi is tensed about Dadi’s health. He goes towards her room. Tanu tells Aaliya that she should not delay in talking with Abhi. Aaliya alerts her about Abhi’s mood. Tanu says that she cannot wait and let Bulbul win the game. Aaliya warns that Tanu’s impatience can cause her failure.
Pragya sees Abhi when he is going to Dadi’s room. When she tries to talk with him, he misbehaves. Pragya feels upset. Dasi tells her that Abhi is worried as the doctor has come to see Dadi. Pragya rushes to Dadi’s room.
The doctor scolds Abhi for being negligent towards Dadi. She says that Dadi’s health has deteriorated. Abhi regrets that the family members do not take care of Dadi. Aaliya tells him that Pragya has taken all the responsibilities and so she did not interfere. Abhi becomes angry with Pragya.