- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
Kumkum Bhagya January 20th episode: Abhi vehemently scolds Pragya for being ignorant about Dadi’s health. The doctor says that Dadi has lost her weight due to negligence in diet. Pragya reminds her that she instructed to keep watch on Dadi’s diet, so that her weight cannot increase. Increasing weight can be fatal for the patient, told the doctor and so Pragya has always given her low calorie food.
Pragya also confirms that Dadi feels fitter than earlier and her problems are cured too. The doctor checks the reports again and understands her mistake. She praises Pragya for taking so much care of Dadi. No one can be better than Pragya to look after Dadi, says the doctor.
Pragya becomes angry with Abhi for his baseless anger. He tries to say sorry but she does not give him a chance. Bulbul tells Pragya that this is the right moment to propose Abhi as he is already feeling grateful. Pragya tries to do it at night, but sees that he is busy in the music room. She keeps waiting for him and falls asleep.
The next day Abhi’s family becomes busy with the planning of Lori, a great festival of the Punjabis. Dadi plans to organize it in a village style, with dhol, vangra, gidda and all. She invites Pragya’s family. Bulbul tells Pragya that she should not miss the chance of getting close to Abhi. In the fest of Lori a couple moves around the fire to take fresh oaths for their long married life, says Bulbul. Aaliya plans that Tanu will take Pragya’s place, during Abhi’s moves around the fire.