- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Shares Steamy Lip-lock With Priyal Gor In Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ishq Subhan Allah Bounces Back To Second Slot; Ishqbaaz Enters 10th Spot!
Kumkum Bhagya January 23rd episode: Tanu’s father insists on meeting Pragya. Abhi tries to avoid it. Aaliya comes to the hall and meets Tanu’s parents. Abhi secretly tells Aaliya and Tanu that Pragya should not come to the hall. Aaliya appreciates Tanu’s plan for creating pressure upon Abhi.
After Aaliya and Tanu leave the hall, Abhi thinks he should seek help from Purab. He calls Purab and tells him to come to the hall promptly and save him. He says that he is in a big problem.
Pragya keeps searching for Abhi. Purab informs Pragya that Abhi is inside the house and he is in problem. She should go and help him, suggests Purab. And this is the perfect time to make her confession, he adds.
Pragya’s dadi suggests that Purab and Bulbul should move around the fire of lori as it would be auspicious for their relationship. Bulbul goes to bring Purab. He insists on having a kiss. When the couple indulges in a romantic moment, Aaliya watches them and becomes jealous.
Abhi sits nervously on the sofa before Tanu’s parents. Her mother asks about Pragya again. Abhi makes a fake call and pretends scolding Pragya. He says that he has to be strict with her, otherwise she does not pay attention. Tanu’s mom supports him.
Abhi again sits on the sofa and becomes unmindful. Pragya comes to the hall and becomes surprised seeing the guests. She comes behind Abhi and asks what his problem is. Abhi becomes shocked as if he has seen a ghost!